Setting up the correct input and output devices for your audio calls is important for ensuring clear audio quality and reducing background noise. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up your microphone and output devices within Phone. We will also explain how to grant your browser access to your input device.
Setting Input and Output Devices in Phone
Below we show you a step-by-step guide on where to find the Phone Audio settings and change the input and output devices
- From Brevo, go to Phone.
- Click on Call history and then on Start a call in the top right corner.
- In the top right corner, click on the cog wheel symbol.
- There you will be able to see the Audio settings and select your desired input and output devices.
Now that you have set up your input devices go ahead and make a call. Here you can find our dedicated article on Make and receive phone calls directly from Brevo.
Granting Browser Access to Input Devices
In order to make audio calls through your browser, you need to grant the Brevo website access to your microphone.
To grant your browser access to your microphone you need to go to your browser's settings and find the section related to privacy and security. Look for the option that manages permissions for input devices and make sure it's turned on. If your browser asks for permission to access your input devices, click "Allow" or "Grant".
If you're still having issues, check that your input devices are properly connected and configured on your computer and that any necessary drivers or software are installed.
- What is Phone?
- How to get a phone number
- Make and receive phone calls directly from Brevo
- How to add Contacts from Brevo Phone
- Discover the Brevo Phone mobile app
- About the call history dashboard
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.