While onboarding to Phone, the first thing you have to do is get a phone number for your account. In this article, we will explain how to do so. At the moment, you can only activate 1 phone number per account.
To learn more about how it generally works, check our dedicated article What is Phone?
What’s a phone number?
We provide VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone numbers which is a type of telephone number that allows voice calls to be made over the internet instead of a traditional telephone network.
When you onboard on Phone and use it for the first time, you get to choose your number. Currently, we provide landline numbers from the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to get your desired number.
Getting a number while onboarding
The first step consists of finding the right number for your account.
- While onboarding you will see a suggested number that you can immediately get.
- If you want to get a different number click on Search all numbers.
- Select the country from which you want to get a number from.
- You will then see a list of numbers from the selected country.
- Click on Get for free to activate the number for your account.
You have now successfully activated a number for your account and you are now ready to make your first call. Have a look at the following help article on How to make and receive calls.
- What is Phone?
- Make and receive calls phone calls directly from Brevo
- Setting up your Microphone and Output devices
- How to add Contacts from Brevo Phone
- Discover the Brevo Phone mobile app
- About the call history dashboard
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.