Boost the impact of your SMS campaigns by adding an image that will catch your recipients' attention.
Before you start
- You need to be based in the U.S.A. and register for a toll-free number to be able to send MMS campaigns.
- Only Telenyx-registered toll-free numbers can use our MMS feature. If you already have a toll-free number, ensure it is registered via Telenyx. Contact our support team if you’re unsure which provider registered your toll-free number.
- Follow our best practices to ensure the best SMS deliverability.
🏞️ Add an image to your SMS campaign
To add an image to your SMS campaign:
- Go to Campaigns > SMS.
- Click Create an SMS campaign.
- Create your SMS campaign and complete the Setup step. To learn more, check our dedicated section Create your SMS campaign.
- Toggle the Manage compliance for the United States feature and fill in the required fields. To learn more, check our dedicated article Comply with the United States SMS marketing regulations with our compliance feature.
- In the SMS Message field, write the content of your campaign. You can personalize your SMS campaign and check the Unicode (supports more languages) option if your SMS message contains Unicode characters.
Click Insert image to upload an image for your SMS campaign from your computer.
- Continue the configuration of your SMS campaign as you would normally do. To learn more, check our dedicated article Create an SMS campaign.
Congratulations! 🎉 You can now enhance the impact of your SMS campaigns with creative images.
💰How much does an MMS cost?
The pricing of one MMS is the equivalent of 2.1 SMS credit.
⏭️ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.