Avoid spending too much time searching and scrolling to find one of your campaigns by easily creating folders to organize your email campaigns. You can group your email campaigns based on themes, dates, target audience, promotional events, or any other criteria that align with your business.
Good to know
Your email campaigns can only be added to one folder.
📁 Create, access, and edit a folder
- Go to Campaigns > Email.
- Click Create a folder.
- In the Folder name field, enter a name for your folder, here Black Friday 2023. We recommend choosing a short name that will help you find it easily in the list of your folders.
- Click Create.
Congratulations! 🎉 You created a folder for your email campaigns.
To access your folders, click My folders at the top of your Campaigns > Emails page and click the name of the folder you want to open.
Once opened you can:
Rename, Move to a folder, or Delete your folder by clicking the three-dot icon next to your folder name, or
- Create a sub-folder by clicking Create a folder. Sub-folders behave in the same way as parent folders. You can only create one level of sub-folders.
📨 Add, move, or remove an email campaign from a folder
Add or move to a folder
To add or move an email campaign to a specific folder:
- From your email campaigns main list or folder list, select the email campaign(s) you want to move to a folder.
- Click Add to folder or Move to new folder next to the search bar.
- Select a folder in the drop-down list to which you want to move the email campaign(s) you selected, here Black Friday 2023.
- Click Add or Move.
Once added to a specific folder, your email campaign will be assigned a tag with the name of the folder in which it is located.
Remove from a folder
- From your folder email campaigns list, select the email campaign(s) you want to remove from your folder.
- Click Remove next to the search bar.
- Click Remove in the Remove campaign box.