You can set the monthly consumption limitations for users and emails for your sub-organization.
To manage the monthly consumption limitations of a sub-organization:
- Next to the name of the sub-organization for which you want to edit the consumption limitations, click Manage sub-organization.
- In the Consumption limitations tab:
- Define the number of users for that sub-organization.
- For emails, use the slider to define the number of credits you want to allocate to the sub-organization.
- Once you're done, click Apply.
The credits have been allocated to the sub-organization and will be automatically renewed each month.
⏭️ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.