These are all the publicly listed IP ranges of our infrastructure. Depending on the type of integrations you have developed with Brevo, you might want to define whitelisting rules on your premise to add an additional step in regard to security.
SMTP Relay IP ranges
This is a Brevo inbound range of IPs, meaning you can whitelist them in your egress configuration.
- 126.96.36.199/20 that can be understood as 4,096 IPs from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Webhook IP ranges
If you would like to whitelist the IPs of our webhook producers, you need to add the following ranges to your ingress configurations. Also, note that we don’t support inbound whitelisting. You only need to define these settings on your exposed callback URLs.
- 220.127.116.11/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 (this range will be soon deprecated)
- 126.96.36.199/20 that can be understood as 4096 IPs, from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.