The Brevo Affiliate program is designed for bloggers, publishers, and content creators who want to monetize their traffic and introduce Brevo to their audience. The program is a perfect match for you if you generate traffic through your blog, articles, or content centered around digital marketing.
Once your application to the program is approved, you will be an official Brevo Affiliate partner and will receive access to your affiliate dashboard. You can take advantage of a fixed CPA (cost per paid account) and start referring traffic to Brevo.
After referring at least one paying account, a CPL (cost per free account) will be enabled, and you will earn $5 for each account that you refer using your affiliate link.
How can I join the Brevo Affiliate program?
- Go to the sign-up page and fill out the application form with your website business email address. After carefully reviewing your application, you will receive a notification from Partnerstack.
- Once your application has been approved, you can log in to your Brevo program on Partnerstack, where you will find the program dashboard. There, you will also find your affiliate link as well as additional assets to help with creating content.
We've established certain rules to streamline the Brevo approval process. This is not an exhaustive list, and we reserve the right to evaluate each application individually for approval.
- Applications will not be accepted without the primary URL listed and/or for new websites without traffic.
- Submissions must come from individuals who own or work for the company.
- We don't accept multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Self-help/get-rich courses are not allowed.
How are the payouts handled?
At the end of each month, your rewards are calculated and available for cash-out via PayPal or Stripe (alternative methods available for non-PayPal regions) on Partnerstack.
How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
Due to some external factors, such as ad blockers and browser-specific cookie preferences, some referrals might not be tracked accurately.
What are valid referrals?
Each referral is reviewed on a monthly basis. Referrals that do not complete the account creation process, do not validate their account, or breach Brevo's Terms of Service are denied, and no reward will be issued.
What is the affiliate link and where can I find it?
An affiliate link is a custom URL that you should use to refer traffic to Brevo. Each link is personalized and should not be adjusted to ensure accurate tracking. You can find the affiliate URL in your affiliate dashboard after logging in on Partnerstack.
Can I promote Brevo through pay-per-click campaigns?
No, you are not allowed to promote us via pay-per-click campaigns.