In this article, we'll explain how to export an email campaign report.
From Brevo, you can access to campaigns report, but you can also export them. Exporting email campaign reports can be useful to store your statistics, print them, and organize yourself.
Export all email reports from a defined period of time
- Go to Campaigns > Statistics.
- Select a period of time you wish to check.
- Click on Show Statistics.
- Click on Export (.csv file).
All the statistics of the email campaigns corresponding to the chosen period of time are automatically exported as a csv file.
Export a report from a precise email campaign
- Go to Campaign > Statistics > click report, next to the campaign that you want to analyze.
- Select which report's part you want to access.
At the top right, click on the download icon and choose how you want to download your report: Download as a PDF or Export campaign data (.CSV).
Your campaign's report's data is downloaded as a PDF or exported as a csv file.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.