Once you have activated a workflow, your contacts can enter it. A workflow unfolds as follows:
- Contacts enter the workflow if they meet the condition stipulated at your entry point(s)
- They then move through the different steps of the workflows (actions and conditions)
- If they meet the criteria of one step, they move to the next
- If they do not meet the criteria of a particular step, they exit the workflow unless the step is an if/else condition, at which point they move to the "No" branch
- Exiting the workflow: when a contact has no further actions, they exit the workflow
You can see the steps taken by a contact in real time in the workflow logs at any point.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.