Share your email campaigns on social media or your website with our Social Share feature.
Share your email campaign
- Go to Campaigns > Emails.
- Under the campaign you want to share, click More ▼.
- Select Share on Social Media. The Share on Social Media window opens.
- Select an image from your email campaign, or click New upload to select an image from your files. Although it is not required, it is recommended to add an image for better engagement with your audience.
- Add a Title and a Description. The image and texts will appear when you share your email campaign on your social media accounts.
Click Create preview or Create preview without image.
- Share your email campaign on your Facebook or X account. You will be redirected to your social accounts to publish the campaign.
You can also Copy the URL to put it on your website.
Update the Social Share Content
If you want to edit your post, you can update the image and texts by clicking on the pencil icons near the title and description or by hovering over the image and clicking Update.
Refresh a featured image and text on Facebook
To refresh your featured image and text on Facebook:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Navigate to Facebook's Open Graph Debugger website.
- Paste your shared URL link in the field provided.
- Click Debug.
- Click Scrape Again to refresh the link between Facebook and your shared campaign.
Refresh a featured image and text on X
To refresh your featured image and text on X:
- Log into your X account.
- Navigate to X's Card Validator website.
- Paste your shared URL in the Card URL field.
- Click Preview Card to refresh the link between X and your campaign.