When sending B2B emails (to business email addresses), you may encounter deliverability problems caused by the recipient company’s firewall.
To improve the deliverability of your B2B emails, we recommend that you contact the IT department of the concerned company and ask them to whitelist the following IP ranges and domains:
- 126.96.36.199/20 that can be understood as 4,096 IPs from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/24 that can be understood as 256 IPs, from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.