The reply-to email address is the email address that is automatically used when your email recipients click Reply from your email campaign.
By default, the reply-to email address is the one defined in the Sender step of your email campaign. However, you can always override it to use another default reply-to email addess.
(Optional) Step 1: Configure a default Reply-to email address
Save time when selecting another Reply-to email address by configuring a default Reply-to email address in your campaign's default settings:
- Go to Campaigns > Settings.
- Select Default Settings.
- In the Default campaign settings section, enter the default Reply-to email address in the [DEFAULT_REPLY_TO] field.
Now that you have defined a default Reply-to email address in your default campaign settings, it will be automatically pre-filled when checking the Use a different 'Reply-to' Email address box when sending your email campaign ⬇️.
Step 2: Check the option to use a different Reply-to email address in your email campaign
- Create an email campaign.
- Access the Additional settings at the very bottom of your screen.
- In the Sending and Tracking section, check Use a different Reply-to address.
- If you defined a default reply-to email address in your default campaign settings, this email adress will be filled with it by default. However, if you did not define a default reply-to email address or want to use another, enter the reply-to email address that you want to use specifically for this email campaign in the text field.
- Set other additional settings if needed and click Save.
Congratulations! 🎉 You have defined a Reply-to email address different from your sender for this email campaign!