In this article, we will explain how to remove a contact from your blocklist (for email campaigns, SMS campaigns, transactional emails, and transactional SMS).
Removing a contact from your blocklist is possible in Brevo, but it is completely illegal if the contact has asked to be removed from your database. If you remove the contact from your blocklist against their will, you are breaking the law.
Good to know
- To learn what a blocklisted contact is, read What is a blocklisted contact?.
Remove a contact from your blocklist
To remove a contact that you have added to your blocklist by error or if they asked to be subscribed again:
- Go to Contacts.
- Click the contact's email address to open their contact page.
- To remove the contact from your blocklist:
Email campaigns: click Email campaigns and select Subscribed.
SMS campaigns: click SMS campaigns and select Subscribed.
WhatsApp campaigns: click WhatsApp campaigns and select Subscribed.
Transactional emails: click Transactional emails and toggle the email address of the senders that you want to approve or click Allow all senders.
Transactional SMS: click Transactional SMS and select Approved.
- Email campaigns: click Email campaigns and select Subscribed.
Your contact will now receive your emails and/or SMS again!
⏩ What's next?
- Why not delete contacts who are blocklisted?
- Manually subscribe or blocklist a contact from your email and SMS campaigns
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.