To allow your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter, you can embed a Brevo subscription anywhere on your Wix website. They'll then be automatically added to your Brevo account, from where you can schedule and send them email, SMS, or even WhatsApp campaigns.
Before you start
Create a Brevo subscription form. To learn how to create a Brevo subscription form, follow our dedicated series of articles.
Step 1: Copy the embed code of your subscription form
Once you have created your Brevo subscription form, you can copy its embed code:
- Go to Contacts > Forms.
- Open the form that you want to add to your Wix website.
- At the Share step, copy the Iframe code of your form.
Step 2: Include a subscription form on your Wix website
Once you have copied the embed code of your Brevo subscription form, you can embed it on your Wix website:
- Log into your Wix website.
- From the home page, click Edit Site.
In the editor, click + > Embed code > Embed HTML.
- Drag and drop the widget where you want it to be on your website.
- Click Enter Code above the widget.
- Paste the embed code of your Brevo subscription form.
- Click Update.
- If necessary, resize your subscription form.
- Once you're done, click Publish to publish your changes.
Now any visitor who completes your subscription form will automatically be added to your Brevo account.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.