With the MailPoet add-on, you can create newsletters and subscription forms that are fully integrated with WordPress. To send your newsletters from the MailPoet plugin through Brevo SMTP, start by adding a dedicated IP to your Brevo account. Brevo SMTP offers optimized inbox deliverability, and provides reporting statistics to help you understand and improve your results.
To learn more about using a dedicated IP, including setup and best practices, please visit this Help Center post.
To integrate Brevo with MailPoet, simply follow these steps.
1. Go to MailPoet and click on Settings
2. Go to the "Send With…" tab
3. Select "Third party" then enter your "SMTP" settings. To retrieve your personalized settings, go to your Brevo account:
- Log onto your Brevo account
- Go to the Transactional platform
- Click on Settings and go to Configuration
4. Go back to the MailPoet plugin and enter your "SMTP" settings