It’s very easy to integrate ProjectManager.com with Brevo using Zapier. Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect apps and actions. In real terms, every time a new contact is added to Brevo, you can add a file to ProjectManager.com using Zapier.
Set it up in a few easy steps:
- Log onto Zapier or create a new account. This zap requires a Zapier monthly subscription.
- Click here to access our preconfigured zap
Log onto Brevo. To do this, you simply need to add the API key found here
- Select the list you will use as a starting point when a contact is added
- Click on “Continue”
- Create the link with ProjectManager.com by clicking on "Connect" in the preconfigured zap you have just opened
- Enter your API ProjectManager.com key
- Enter the name of the file to be added, along with its URL and size (optional)
- Click on “Continue"
- You can then test your zap: click on “Test out my Zap” and follow the instructions to carry out the test
- Confirm and activate your zap, and you're all done!
Note: Zapier only accepts new contacts between two applications once the zap has been activated. It does not allow you to include all your previous contacts. You can also create your own zaps in Zapier.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.