In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use the HubSpot integration to sync contacts on HubSpot with Brevo. This can be helpful in order to automatically transfer information between the two apps.
Setting up the HubSpot Integration
To get your integration up and running you will need to perform the following steps:
- Click on the + icon on the top menu and then click on the Integrations tab.
- Select the HubSpot Contacts integration from the Integrations page.
- Enter an integration name as shown below. After providing a name, click the Create Integration button to move on to the Integration Creation page.
- Connect your HubSpot account
- Click on Connect Your Account to connect your HubSpot account.
- Enter your credentials on the HubSpot login page that just appeared.
- Click on Log In.
- Click the Continue button to move to the next step.
- Select the HubSpot Contact list
- Select the list in your HubSpot account that you want to sync with your contacts.
- Check the Opt-In Agreement box. Once the integration runs, the contacts in this list will be synced to your Brevo account.
- Click the Continue button.
- Map your HubSpot data fields with your Brevo contact attributes
- Select the corresponding HubSpot field from the drop-down displayed to map with each contact attribute on Brevo.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select a Brevo Contact List:
- You can select an existing list or create a new one. Your HubSpot contacts will be imported and synced to this list.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Save your integration
- Save and activate the integration by clicking the Save and Activate button.
- You will be redirected to the Integrations page, where you can view the newly created integration.
Your monthly quota:
- There’s a global limit on how much data, your integrations can pull or sync with. This limit is set to 100,000 tasks/month. You'll receive an email notification when you reach 80% of your monthly quota. If you exceed this limit, your integrations will be stopped and you'll receive a new email notification informing you about that.
- To increase your monthly quota, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account.
- Contacts created in Brevo will not be transferred to Hubspot.
- The subscription status for contacts in Hubspot will not be reflected in Brevo.
- If a previously blocklisted user is whitelisted in Brevo, this change will not reflect in Hubspot.
- Updating the email field for multiple leads in bulk on Hubspot will not be reflected in Brevo.
- The phone number attribute must be 6-16 digits. If you create or update a contact in HubSpot with a phone number not following this format, it will not be reflected in Brevo.
- There are some attributes that are read-only such as Email Domain, Hubspot score, Registered at, etc. These do not appear for mapping in step 3. These attributes cannot be updated via API calls so they may cause problems in updating and syncing.
- The boolean (Yes/No) and category (dropdown) type fields are currently not supported for syncing.
- There are some basic rate limits for how many operations can be performed simultaneously on contacts in HubSpot. These limits depend on the pricing plan of your HubSpot account. They are as follows:
Account Tier Time Frame Maximum API Calls Free & Starter 24 hours 250,000 Professional & Enterprise 24 hours 500,000
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.