White Label plan
Your White Label plan includes a given number of email credits which are valid for 30 days from the subscription date. On the left sidebar of your reseller dashboard, you'll find a summary of your White Label plan.
- Plan: name of your special plan
- Users: number of child accounts created / number of child accounts allowed
- IP: number of IP(s)
- Renewal Date: next renewal of your plan
Adding or removing credits
You can freely assign credits to your child accounts. Once the credits are assigned to your child accounts, they will have no expiration date.
- To add email credits to one of your child accounts, click the (+) sign in the column "Email Credits left".
- To remove email credits from one of your child accounts, click on the (-) sign in the column "Email Credits left".
Understanding the breakdown of your credits
- Monthly credits of your White Label plan (A): credits included in your monthly subscription
- Available credits (B): credits that you can assign to a child account in the current month
- Assigned credits (C): credits that are already assigned to a child account
- Used credits (D): credits that have been used by child accounts to send in the current month
Number of credits in the subscription = email credits available + email credits already assigned + email credits used, i.e. A=B+C+D
Let's look at an example.
- My plan renews every month on the 12th.
- My plan includes 1 million email credits.
Today is April 9th.
- Available - I have 500,000 emails credits that I can assign to my child accounts.
- Assigned - My child accounts have 300,000 emails assigned to them, which can be used whenever they want and will never expire.
- Used - My child accounts have already sent 200,000 emails this month.
When your monthly subscription renews, the assigned credits are counted in the total during the renewal. This means:
- The credits assigned to child accounts will remain the same.
- Used credits will be set to 0.
- Available credits will be the number of credits included in you plan minus assigned credits.
Following the same example, let's say no credits changed since April 9th.
- Today is April 12th, my White Label plan has just renewed.
- Assigned - Assigned credits will remain at 300,000.
- Used - I have 0 used credits since it is a new month and nothing has been sent yet by my child accounts.
- Available - I have 700,000 available credits (= 1,000,000 - 300,000)
Email Transfer History
Go to the Email Transfer History tab to see the logs of added and removed email credits. Here, you will have a line for each time you've added or removed credits. The line will include the following information:
- Child account email address and name
- How many emails credits were added or removed
Running out of credits?
If you have assigned all of the credits included in your White Label plan and need more, you can contact our sales team to increase your plan.