You can choose which attributes you want to display on a contact, deal, or company details page to be able to quickly view important information.
Good to know
- The way attributes are displayed is unique for each user. Users in an organization can set up the display of the attributes of their deals or companies in the way that suits them best.
- Some attributes are displayed by default and cannot be removed:
- For deals: Deal name, Deal owner, Pipeline, and Created at.
- For companies: Company name and Owner.
Edit the attributes displayed on a contact, deal, or company details page
To edit the attributes displayed on a contact, deal, or company details page:
- Go to the contact, deal, or company details page:
- In the Information, Deal details, or Company details section, click the icon.
- To display an attribute, click Add visible attributes and select the desired one from the drop-down menu.
- To remove an attribute, click the cross icon next to it.
- To rearrange the order of the attributes, drag the attribute you want to move to the desired position.
- Click Save.
⏩ What's next?
- What are the default company attributes?
- What are the default deal attributes?
- Create and manage custom attributes for deals and companies
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.