According to your needs and the information you want to have available, you might want to display different columns than the default ones on the Companies, Deals or Tasks page. The information you can display as columns corresponds to the default and custom attributes of your companies and deals, and the default attributes of your tasks. You can also change the position of the columns to display the most important ones first.
Good to know
- Columns are only available in the List view of the Deals page, not in the Cards view.
- Some columns are required by default and can't be removed or rearranged. They're marked as Default.
Add or remove columns
To add or remove columns on the Companies, Deals or Tasks page:
- Go to:
- Click Edit visible attributes.
- To add a column, click Add visible attributes and select the desired one from the drop-down menu.
- To remove a column, click the cross icon next to it.
- To rearrange the order of columns, drag the attribute you want to move to the desired position.
- Once you're done, click Save.
⏩ What's next?
- Edit the attributes displayed on a contact, deal, or company details page
- Customize the creation form of your deals and companies
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.