According to your usage of Sales CRM and the information you want to have available, you might want to display different columns than the default ones on the Companies or Deals page. The information you can display as columns corresponds to the default and custom attributes of your companies and deals. You can also change the position of the columns to display the most important ones first.
Good to know
- Columns are only available in the List view of the Deals page, not in the Kanban view.
- Some columns are required by default and can't be removed or rearranged. They're marked as Default with a icon when you hover over them.
Add or remove columns
To add or remove columns on the Companies or Deals page:
- Go to:
- Sales CRM > Companies to edit the Companies page.
- Sales CRM > Deals to edit the Deals page.
- Click Edit column attributes.
- To add a column, click Add visible attributes and select the desired one from the drop-down menu.
- To remove a column, click the cross icon next to it.
- To rearrange the order of columns, drag the attribute you want to move to the desired position.
- Once you're done, click Save.
⏩ What's next?
- Edit the attributes displayed on a contact, deal, or company details page
- Customize the creation form of your deals and companies
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.