In this article, we will explain which Brevo plugins automatically create track events that you can use in your Automation workflows.
Before you start
- To find out more about our plugins and their functionalities, check out our Plugins page.
- To learn more about advanced tracking and track events, read Advanced tracking for Marketing Automation.
- If your plugin doesn't automatically creates these 3 track events, if you don't use a plugin, or if you want to create more track events, you will need to manually create them on your website.
List of plugins that create track events
Some of our Brevo plugins automatically create 3 basic track events:
- cart_updated: when a cart is created or updated
- cart_deleted: when products are deleted from a cart
- order_completed: when a purchase is made
Find if the plugin you are using creates these 3 track events in the table below:
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.