As an Expert partner, you can invite your clients directly from your Brevo account and easily access and manage their accounts.
Whom can I invite?
You can only invite clients who are on a free plan or those without an existing Brevo account.
How can I invite my clients?
- In your Brevo account, click the account dropdown > Clients & Users.
- Click Invite a client.
- This step of the procedure will differ based on if your client has a Brevo account or not:
If your client already has an account, we ask you to provide us with their email address. We will send an email to your client and ask them to confirm that they are working with you. When the client confirms, their account will be automatically linked and attributed to your partner account.
If your client doesn’t have a Brevo account, you’ll need to fill in the following information and they’ll receive an email inviting them to create an account:
After sending the invitation, their email address will appear in your dashboard with the status Pending. Once they have a free Brevo account and approve you as their partner user, their status will update to Lead. Finally, once they purchase a paid Brevo plan, their status will change to Customer and you'll see the First payment date. You will earn commissions starting at 10% on their recurring plan for 24 months, beginning with the first payment.
That's it! You can then check your rewards by PartnerStack account
How can I manage my client’s account?
Your client must grant you access to their account following these steps.
- Click the account dropdown > Users from the client's account.
- Go to the Partner user tab.
- Click your partner’s email address.
- Select the type of access you want to grant them:
- All access: give them access to all features.
- Custom access: give them access to specific features.
- Click Confirm permissions.
How can I switch across my clients' accounts?
- Click the account dropdown > Switch account.
- You will see an overview of the clients' accounts who have granted you access. Choose which one to access.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.