What is the partner user feature?
The partner user feature allows agencies and digital professionals to access and manage their client accounts in Brevo.
Who can get access to client accounts?
The partner user feature is limited to agencies and digital professionals being validated as such only. Hence, agencies need to first join the Brevo Expert program to get validated as digital/ marketing professionals. After successful completion, clients can invite agencies to access and manage their accounts.
How can I grant access to my account?
If you wish to set up a partner user you can do this in your Brevo account, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the account dropdown > Users.
- Go to the Partner user tab.
- Click Invite your partner user.
- Enter your agency's or partner's email address.
- Select the type of access you want to grant them:
- Access to all features
- Personalized access
- Click Send invitation.
That's it! The agency or partner will receive an invitation to access the account.
How can I switch across the different client accounts?
- Click the account dropdown > Switch account.
- You will see an overview of your clients' accounts (those who granted you access). Choose which one to access.
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team or send an email directly to email@example.com.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.