You can quickly create and save a company that you interact with by filling in our creation form with information about the company. You can also associate them with existing or new contacts and deals directly from the form.
If you want to create or update multiple companies, you can easily import and associate them with existing contacts or deals from a file. To learn more, check our dedicated articles Import companies and Associate your companies, deals, and contacts.
Before you start
Only the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Company name and Owner are mandatory fields by default. You can create custom attributes and choose which attributes should be required when creating a company from the Manage company creation attributes page.
Create a company
To create a company:
- Go to Deals > Companies.
- Click Create company. The creation form panel opens.
- Enter information about the company in the relevant fields:
- Associate company to contacts: select existing contacts or create new ones to associate with the company.
- Associate company to deals: select existing deals or create new ones to associate with the company.
- Company name: enter the name of the company.
- Owner: select the Brevo user to whom the company should be assigned to.
- Phone number: enter the main phone number of the company.
- Website: enter the website URL of the company.
- Industry: enter the type of business the company performs (e.g. Tourism, Clothing, Chemical Industries, Food, etc.).
- No of Employees: enter the number of people who work for the company.
- Revenue: enter the estimated annual revenue of the company.
- Once you're done, click Create.
You can directly access the details page of the company you created by clicking View company details before closing the creation form panel or from Deals > Companies and clicking the name of the company you created.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.