You can export your deals and their attributes as a CSV file.
When updating your existing deals in bulk or associating them with existing contacts or companies, you need to provide the IDs of these deals. IDs are unique series of numbers and letters automatically created for each deal and can only be retrieved through an export:
Export your deals
To export your deals:
- Go to Deals.
- From the List view, select the deals that you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Select the attributes that you want to include in your export. The deal ID and name are selected by default.
- Select the CSV field separator that you want to use.
- Once you're done, click Export.
- Download the CSV file in your Notifications.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.