Choosing which fields to display and require when creating new deals and companies is useful to make sure you get all the information that you need.
|Example of a deal creation form||Example of a company creation form|
Good to know
You can add default attributes or create your own custom attributes for your deals and companies to suit your business needs. To learn more, check our dedicated article Manage custom attributes for deals and companies.
- The attributes marked as required in your creation form are also mandatory when importing deals and companies.
Customize the creation form of your deals and companies
To customize the creation form of your deals and companies:
- Go to Sales CRM > Settings.
- To customize your creation form:
- For deals, click Deals settings > Configure all your deal attributes.
- For companies, click Companies attributes.
- Click Manage form attributes.
- From there, you will be able to customize your creation form:
- To display an attribute, check the box next to it.
- To remove an attribute, uncheck the box next to it
- To rearrange the order of an attribute, hover over the attribute you want to move, long press the icon and drag it to the desired position.
- To mark an attribute as mandatory, enable the required toggle button next to it.
💡 Good to knowFor companies, Company name and Owner are required attributes by default.
For deals, Deal name, Deal owner, and Deal stage are required attributes by default.
- Once you're done, click Save.
Your creation form is now updated.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.