Web Push settings allow you to access basic settings for your Web Push.
To access Web Push settings, go to Campaigns > Settings > Web Push > Configure.
Before you start
Make sure you've set up Web Push. If you haven't done it, you can check our dedicated article Set up Web Push.
Browser Opt-in settings
What's a browser opt-in?
A browser opt-in is a pop-up that appears when you visit a website asking you if you accept to receive notifications or not. In the Web Push campaign case, your clients receive an opt-in once you've set up Web Push on your website when they visit the website. If your clients allow notifications, they will receive your Web Push notifications.
To learn more about how to set up Web Push, check our dedicated article Set up Web Push.
- Choose in this part how long your opt-in will appear once your clients open your website. You get to choose every 5 seconds until 60 seconds on their desktop.
💡 Good to knowThe opt-in settings automatically established when you open Web Push settings are those we recommend the most for an efficient Web Push campaign.
- Choose in this part how long your opt-in will appear once your clients open your website on their mobile.
- Choose in this part how many times max your opt-in will appear to clients per session.
- Choose in this part after how many days the opt-in should stop appearing.
- This part allows you to activate/deactivate opt-in on your website. If you deactivate it, you won't receive new subscribers as no new clients will receive an opt-in that asks them if they accept or not to receive Web Push Notifications.
Website settings allow you to edit a few details about the Website you've set up, such:
- Your Website's name.
Your Website's name will only be visible to you.
- Your company logo.
Your company logo appears on the Web Push Notifications, you can edit it here or directly when you design your Web Push campaign.
To learn more about designing Web Push campaigns, check our dedicated article Create a Web Push campaign.
The Tracking code settings allow you to edit the tracker setups. This part works the same way as during the Web Push setup step.
To learn more about Tracker setups, check our dedicated article Set up Web Push.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.