Sometimes, you may need to create a single contact in Brevo. This can happen, for instance, if you meet someone during an in-person event who explicitly requests to be added to your database.
Good to know
- If you are trying to import multiple contacts to Brevo, check our dedicated article Import your contacts to Brevo.
- Based on the fields you fill in, the contact will be automatically subscribed to the following communication channels:
- EMAIL: The contact will be subscribed to your email campaigns.
- SMS: The contact will be subscribed to your SMS campaigns.
WHATSAPP: The contact will be subscribed to your WhatsApp campaigns.
To learn how to unsubscribe them from a specific channel, check our dedicated article Manage the subscription status of your contacts.
Before you start
Make sure that the contact you want to create is legitimate and can be imported into your database. To learn more, check our dedicated article How to ensure that my contacts list is legitimate and can receive my marketing communications?.
Create a new contact
- Go to Contacts.
- Click Create a contact in the top-right corner.
- Fill in the fields with the information you have about the contact. The form fields correspond to the default and custom contact attributes in your Brevo account.
- To add the contact to a specific list, select that list from the LISTS dropdown. You can also create a new list by clicking + Add a new list.
- Click Create.
Your new contact has been created and added to the list you selected from the LISTS field. You can now view the contact by clicking View the contact details in the confirmation banner.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.