While you are able to import a list of contacts to Brevo, sometimes you may need to add a single contact to your contact list.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a single contact to your contact list.
Good to know
- All contacts added to your contact list must have opted-in to your marketing. To know if a contact matches our opt-in requirements, read How to ensure that my contacts list is legitimate and can receive my marketing communications? .
- To learn more about our import methods, read Import options for importing your contacts in Brevo.
- To learn how to import multiple contacts, read Import your contacts to Brevo.
Add a single contact
- Go to Contacts.
- Click Create a contact at the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the contact information.
- Click Create a contact.
Your new contact has been created. You can now view the contact, create a new one, or close the panel.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.