Connect and manage all your WhatsApp Business Account phone numbers directly from Brevo. You can schedule and manage your templates for all your phone numbers in one place.
Before you start
Make sure you have a valid new phone number that is not linked to your WhatsApp personal or business app accounts. To learn more about the different types of business accounts offered by WhatsApp, check our dedicated article What is WhatsApp Business Platform?.
Good to know
- You can link up to 25 phone numbers to your connected WhatsApp Business Account.
- You can use your templates created from Brevo with any of your WhatsApp phone number registered under your WhatsApp Business account in Brevo.
- Even if they are under the same WhatsApp Business Account, each phone number has its own Quality rating and Messaging limit.
Check your rating and limit for each phone number in Campaigns > WhatsApp > Manage settings. To learn more about quality rating and messaging limit, check our dedicated article.
- Each phone number is distinct from another. However, if the WhatsApp Business Account under which they are connected is suspended, they will all be impacted.
📞 Add additional phone numbers to your WhatsApp Business Account in Brevo
- Go to Campaigns > WhatsApp and click ⚙️ Manage settings.
- Click Add a phone number.
- Complete the Meta embedded sign up.
- Optional: Click the star icon next to the phone number added to choose it as the default sender for your WhatsApp campaigns.
Congratulations! 🎉 You added another phone number to your WhatsApp Business account.
❓Can I edit the phone number I added?
No, you cannot edit the phone numbers you added to your WhatsApp Business Account via Brevo.
❓Can I disconnect a phone number from my WhatsApp Business Account?
Yes, you can disconnect your phone numbers any time by clicking the cross ❌ icon next to it.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.