The Contacts page displays a table listing your contacts. Each column represents a contact attribute, providing information about your contacts. You have the flexibility to customize and rearrange these columns to display the specific attributes you are interested in.
Customize and reorder the column attributes
- Go to Contacts.
- Above the table, click Edit column attributes.
- Customize and reorder your column attributes:
- Click Add columns to select additional attributes to display in your columns.
- Drag and drop the grip icon next to a contact attribute to change the order of the columns.
- Click the cross next to a contact attribute to remove it from your columns.
- Click Edit & add attributes to create new attributes to display in your columns.
- Once you've customized and reordered your columns, click Save.
That's it, the table listing your contacts now displays the contact attributes you selected.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.