Our eCommerce dashboard is the perfect tool to follow data from your customers and their orders on your website. Follow your revenue on specific periods, compare data with another period, check your product performance, and use the Retention analysis to improve your marketing strategy.
In Revenue, you'll find your total revenue for the selected period, and the same data displayed per day or month according to the chosen.
You can hover over the chart sticks to check the details:
- comparison with the previous period (selected at the bottom right)
- % from new customers
- % from returning customers
The light blue part of the chart corresponds to the New customers and the dark blue part to Returning customers. Just hover over the two left parts to highlight one or the other.
Orders & New customers
You can see your total of orders for the selected period and the repartition per day (or month according to the length of the selected period).
When you hover over the chart, you'll see the details of the day (or month for long periods) and the comparison with the previous period.
The behavior is the same as Orders. A new customer is a customer placing an order for the first time.
Your 10 most popular products are gathered in the Popular Products widget. You can order your products per Revenue or Quantity (ordered).
Click See all to get more details on each of your products and see the full list. It'll get you to the Product Performance page. You can check our dedicated article: Check your product performance with our eCommerce dashboard.
The live feed gathers all the latest actions of your clients and customers. You can follow these two actions:
- When a client has added products to their shopping cart - the amount is displayed in gray
- When a client has placed an order - the amount is displayed in green
⏭ What's next?
- Check your product performance with our eCommerce dashboard
- Analyze your retention dashboard to retain and gain loyal customers
- Analyze your revenue with our eCommerce dashboard
- eCommerce settings
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.