Conversations helps you manage all your conversations with your customers in one place and provide them with a better communication experience. Conversations offers:
- Powerful features (e.g. Chatbot scenarios or Targeted chats and triggers),
- Flexibility and customization (e.g. positioning and color of your chat widget),
- Monitoring of your conversations with your customers (e.g. Statistics of your conversations),
- The possibility to connect your most used communication channels (e.g. Instagram Direct, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp Business account).
To learn more about the many features that Conversations offers, check our dedicated section Setup and enjoy the Conversations' features.
⚙️ Step 1: Install the Conversations chat widget on your website
Depending on your situation, the installation of the Conversations chat widget differs:
- If the Brevo tracker or plugin is installed on your website, installing Conversations is just a click away! From Conversations > Settings > Chat widget, after completing your profile and customizing your chat widget, click Add the chat widget to your website(s)/Shopify stores.
- If the Brevo tracker or plugin is not installed on your website, follow our step-by-step guides to install Conversations easily and quickly. Choose the guide corresponding to your CMS:
Google Tag Manager
📣 Step 2: Connect your different communication channels to Conversations
Connect Conversations with your social media professional accounts to manage all your conversations with your customers in one place: Facebook Messenger, Instagram Direct, WhatsApp, and chat widget. Soon you will also be able to manage your Email (e.g. Gmail, Outlook) conversations directly from Conversations!
Follow our step-by-step guides to connect your different communication channels to Conversations:
🚀 Step 3: Enjoy the Conversations' features!
You can now set up and take advantage of all the features that Conversations offers:
- Chat widget personalization to make it match your brand,
- Customized notifications to know when a customer is reaching out to you,
- Chatbot scenarios to assist your customers even when you are offline,
- Contact form to welcome your customers and reply to them when you are back online,
- Statistics and Visitors online pages to monitor your conversations' performances,
- Saved replies to reply faster to your customers,
- Targeted chats and triggers to target the right customers at the right place,
- Groups and agents to assign the agents best suited to answer your customers' specific requests.
To learn more about the Conversations app and find answers to your questions, check our dedicated section Conversations on the Help Center.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.