You can export your companies and their attributes as a CSV file.
When updating your existing companies in bulk or associating them with existing contacts or deals, you need to provide the IDs of these companies. IDs are unique series of numbers and letters automatically created for each company and can only be retrieved through an export:
Export your companies
To export your companies:
- Go to Deals > Companies.
- Select the companies that you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Select the attributes that you want to include in your export. The company ID and name are selected by default.
- Select the CSV field separator that you want to use.
- Once you're done, click Export.
- Download the CSV file from your Notifications.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.