From Sales CRM, you can export your companies and their attributes as a CSV file.
When updating your existing companies in bulk or associating them with existing contacts or deals, you need to provide the IDs of these companies. IDs are unique series of numbers and letters automatically created for each company and can only be retrieved through an export:
💡 Good to knowWhen importing a file that contains the IDs of existing companies, they'll automatically be recognized by our system. If you don't include the IDs of your existing companies in your import file, they won't be recognized by our system and will be created as new companies.
Export your companies
To export your companies:
- Go to Sales CRM > Companies.
- Select the companies that you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Select the attributes that you want to include in your export. The company ID and name are selected by default.
💡 Good to knowActivities on companies, such as notes, files, or emails, cannot be exported.
- Select the CSV field separator that you want to use.
- Once you're done, click Export.
- Download the CSV file from your Notifications.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.