After creating payment links, you might want to know how much they generated and have an overview of their overall state from the Payment links dashboard. From there you can also edit or deactivate your payment links if needed.
📈 Understand and manage your payment links
Once you've created a payment link, you can consult and manage it from the payment links page.
Create a new link
Click this button to create payment links. To learn more, check our dedicated article Part 1: Create a payment link.
Toggle to change the status of your payment.
Your payment link is active and accessible to your customers. Your payment link is deactivated and not accessible. You manually deactivated it.
Click the name of your payment link to view the payment page. This allows you to check the display of your payment page.
Number of time your payment link has been clicked and viewed by the people you share the link with.
Number of payments collected for this payment link.
Total revenue generated from this payment link.
(Copy link URL)
Click this icon to copy the URL of your payment link. This URL will allow you to share your payment link with your customers. To learn more, check our dedicated article Part 2: Share payment links with your customers.
Click this icon to edit your payment link content. You will be redirected to the page where you created the payment link, which works the same as when you initially created the link. To learn more, check our dedicated article Part 1: Create a payment link.
Click this icon to access more options:
- Click Duplicate link to duplicate your payment link. You will be redirected to the payment link creation page, which works the same as when you created the first link. You can edit this duplicate payment link and create it as a new one. To learn more, check our dedicated article Part 1: Create a payment link.
- Click Delete link to delete your payment link, and Yes, delete this link to confirm. Once deleted, you will no longer be able to receive payments through that link.
⏭️ What's next?
- What is Payments?
- Part 1: Create a payment link
- Part 2: Share payment links with your customers
- Part 3: Transfer your revenue from Payments to your bank account
- Payments - FAQs
- Track your transactions on Payments
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.