An email domain is the part of an email address that comes after the @ symbol. If necessary, you can manually block a specific domain from receiving your transactional emails. This is useful if you're having issues with bots from a specific domain subscribing through your subscription form, for example.
Block a domain from receiving your transactional emails
- Go to Transactional > Email > Settings > Blocked domains.
- Click Add a new domain.
- Enter the domain name that you want to block from receiving your transactional emails.
- Click Save.
Now any email address with this domain won't receive your transactional emails anymore.
⏩ What's next?
- Reviewing your transactional email reports
- Transactional email statistics
- Transactional email logs and previews
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.