Getting started with Email Campaigns
- Create an email campaign
- Create an A/B Test campaign
- Send Time Optimization - Send your campaign at the best time
- Preview and test your email campaign
- Resend an email campaign
- Insert an unsubscribe link in your campaigns
Drag & Drop email editor
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 1: Editor Overview
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 2: Differences between Style and content blocks
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 3: Use content blocks (Text & Links, Image, Button, etc.)
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 4: Set the design style for your entire email
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 5: Save blocks to reuse in your campaigns
- Drag & Drop Editor - Part 6: Edit emails in mobile view
FAQs - Email campaigns
- Why does my email look different in Outlook?
- Why do emails get delivered to Gmail's Promotions tab
- Why are my emails being clipped in Gmail
- When I’m programming my campaign, what is the time zone?
- Can I add a form in my newsletter?
- Where are reply emails sent to?
Customize your emails with Brevo Template Language
- Personalize your emails using Brevo Template Language
- Test your emails personalized with Brevo Template Language
- Personalize your emails using contact attributes
- Show or hide blocks based on contact attributes
- Show or hide blocks based on transactional parameters
- Show or hide blocks based on repeatable blocks
- Exclude and filter recipients from your email campaigns
- Auto-generate engaging marketing content with the Brevo AI assistant
- Add an attachment to an email campaign
- Use an external data feed to send up-to-date or personalized email campaigns
- Do I need to add an unsubscribe link to my emails?
- Reduce the email overload of your contacts
- Can I anonymize the tracking of opens and clicks for my email campaigns?
- Overview of the Campaigns dashboard
- Add Global Computed Values to my Dashboard
- Build and use formulas
- How to handle changes in Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection
- Set up conversions to measure your email marketing ROI