Introduction to Marketing Automation
- Introduction to Marketing Automation - Part 1: What is Marketing Automation?
- Introduction to Marketing Automation - Part 2: Basic features
- Introduction to Marketing Automation - Part 3: Advanced features
- What is the difference between Marketing emails, Transactional emails & Automation?
- What are the entry points in Marketing Automation?
- What are the conditions in Marketing Automation?
Getting started with Marketing Automation
- Creating a custom Automation workflow
- What is Brevo Tracker and how can I install it?
- Install Brevo Tracker via one of our plugins [Strongly recommended]
- Install Brevo Tracker using Google Tag Manager
- Install Brevo tracker manually on your website [Advanced]
- Using a Marketing Automation workflow template
- Introduction to Abandoned Carts
- Abandoned Cart - Part 1: Create an abandoned cart email template
- Abandoned Cart - Part 2: Set up an Abandoned Cart workflow
- Abandoned Cart - Part 3: Send abandoned cart emails in different languages (optional)
- Abandoned Cart - Part 4: Record a conversion (optional)
- Abandoned Cart - FAQ
- Transactional email statistics
- Transactional email logs and previews
- Launch an Automation workflow when a contact matches one of your segments
- Which Brevo plugins automatically create track events?
- Adding a Bcc recipient to emails sent via an Automation workflow
- How does a contact move through a workflow?