Payment is currently only available under request and to Eurozone users. To request access to the feature, contact our Head of Payment by email: email@example.com.
The Transactions dashboard lets you know the total amount of money you generated from your payment links and track the transactions from your customers to your payment links and the transactions from Payment to your bank account:
- Current balance
Total amount of money you currently have on your Payment app and that can be transferred to your bank account.
- Transfer to your bank account
Click this button to transfer your current balance to your bank account. To learn more, check our dedicated article Transfer your revenue from Payment to your bank account.
For payments, Reference is the name of the payment link from which your customer purchased your products or services. For transfers, Reference is the name of your bank account holder.
Click the Reference of your payment link to access detailed information on your payments or transfers such as:
Name, email, billing and shipping addresses of your customer. But also products and services purchased, amount of money spent, payment link used and date of purchase.
Name of your bank account holder, IBAN, amount of money transferred and fees applied.
- Value and With
There are two types of transactions on your payment app:
- +€xx.xx corresponds to payments made by one of your customers. Value is the amount of money received, and With is the name of the customer.
- -€xx.xx corresponds to transfers made from the Payment app to your bank account. Value is the amount of money transferred, and With is the name of your bank account holder.
The transfer has not yet been received on your Payment app or bank account. Money will be available in your Payment account within 3 days of the payment date, once it has been approved by your bank. The payment or transfer is complete, which means that if it is a payment, it is calculated on your current balance, and if it is a transfer, you can see it on your bank account. The payment or transfer could not be completed. There can be many reasons why a payment or transfer has failed. To learn more, check our dedicated question in Payment - FAQs.
Date on which the payment or transfer has been completed.
⏭ What's next?
- Getting started with Payment
- Part 1: Create a payment link
- Part 2: Share payment links with your customers
- Part 3: Transfer your revenue from Payment to your bank account
- Payment - FAQs
- Manage, edit and deactivate your payment links
Em caso de dúvida, sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato com nossa equipe de suporte, criando um tíquete a partir da sua conta. Caso ainda não tenha uma conta, entre em contato conosco aqui.