Brevo lets you launch an Automation workflow when a contact matches one of your segments. This is useful to automatically interact with contacts who meet specific criteria, e.g. automatically send an introduction email every time a contact is assigned to you.
Before you start
- To learn how to create and use a segment, check our dedicated articles.
- To learn more about Automation and how to create a workflow, check our dedicated articles.
Add an entry point to your workflow
To create a workflow that allows contacts to enter only if they match one of your segments:
- Go to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create a workflow.
- Click Create a custom workflow.
- Give a name and a description to your workflow.
- Click Start Automating.
- Click Add an entry point to add the first step of your workflow.
- Select Contact Details > Contact filter conditions.
- In the Select a filter drop-down list, select a segment. When a contact matches this segment, they'll enter the workflow.
- In the Interval field, select how often we should check if a contact matches your segment.
- (Optional) Select Weekdays only if you only want the check to happen on weekdays, and not during the weekend.
- In the When to check field, select the time at which we should check if a contact matches your segment. You can either choose a daily, weekly, or monthly check and choose a specific time and day.
- Click OK.
Once you have added the entry point, you can keep adding more steps to the workflow (send an email, add to a list, etc.).
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.