A test list can be created to send test emails to a list of contacts who will be able to receive, preview, and validate the design and content of your email campaign before the actual launch.
Before you start
- To add an email address to your test list, you first have to add it to your contacts. To learn more, check our dedicated article Add a single contact to Brevo.
- You can add up to 20 email addresses to your test list.
Create a test list
To begin creating your test list:
- Go to Campaigns > Settings.
- Under Test List, click Set up.
- Enter the email addresses that you want to use for testing emails. Add only one email address per line, pressing Enter on your keyboard each time you would like to add another email address.
- When you are done adding email addresses, click Save.
Congratulations! 🎉 Your test list is created. You can now send test emails from the campaign creation flow or Drag & Drop Editor. To learn more, check our dedicated article Preview and test your email campaign.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.