In this article, we will explain how to share and import an email template from one Brevo account to another.
You can simply share a template from your Brevo account to someone else's Brevo account using a link without having to export or import the HTML code of the template. Using this link is a quick and easy way for users to import your designs and to gain time by not having to recreate the design.
Share a template
In Brevo, you can share a template with another Brevo user using a shared URL.
From the Email or Templates page
To share the template of an email campaign from the Email or Templates page:
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click Email or Templates.
- Under the template you want to share, click More ▾.
- Select Share the template.
- Click Copy the URL.
- Share it with other Brevo users.
Import a template
In Brevo, you can import a template from a shared URL sent by another Brevo user.
- Paste the shared URL in your browser's address bar.
- Click Import this template.
- If necessary, edit the setup and/or design of your template.
- When you are done, click Save and Activate to save the email template.
⏩ What's next?
- Edit an email template
- Personalize your email with contact attributes
- Dynamically customize transactional email templates
- Send an email template
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.