You need a specific template to be able to send Double Opt-in (DOI) confirmation emails and retrieve the DOI confirmation in Brevo.
You'll see, it's pretty easy, but you need to make sure you follow the procedure to make it work!
⚙️ Setup your template
- Go to Campaigns > Templates.
- Click New Template.
- Complete the setup data just like a regular email template.
For the subject, we recommend something clear like Confirm your subscription.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- Enter optin in the Add a tag field.
- Click Next Step.
🖌️ Design your template
You can now design your template:
- Choose a template design and edit it as desired.
- Add a Button block to your template.
- Add the Double opt-in link:
Click the Add link icon and choose Double opt-in link from the Type of link drop-down list. You can also add a Link title that will appear when you hover the mouse over the button. Click Insert.
- Save and activate your template.
- Return to your subscription form and at the Settings step, choose this template from the drop-down list.
⏩ What's next?
- Why use a double opt-in subscription form?
- Create a subscription form - Introduction to subscription forms
- Create a subscription form - Part 1: Set up your subscription form
- Create a subscription form - Part 2: Design your subscription form
- Create a subscription form - Part 3: Select your list
- Create a subscription form - Part 4: Add a double opt-in confirmation to your form
- Create a subscription form - Part 5: Share your form
- Create a subscription form - FAQ
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.