Depending on the reason why you want to resend your campaign, you will need to follow different procedures. You may want to resend your campaign:
- To reach the people who did not receive it, or
- With edited settings or design after a mistake or update.
You can resend a campaign if you need to send it to more people, if you want to modify it, or if you want to send a campaign to people who did not receive it.
👯♂️ Resend a campaign with the same settings and design
If you want to resend a campaign with the same sender, recipients, design, and settings, you can use the Requeue option.
The Requeue option allows you to resend the campaign to recipients who did not receive your campaign the first time after:
- Their email returned a soft bounce,
- They were added to the list or segment of recipients after the initial sending,
- Your campaign has been suspended or paused because of unsufficient credits.
To learn more on how to requeue your email campaign, check our dedicated article Requeue, duplicate, and archive email campaigns.
✍️ Resend a campaign with edited settings and design
We recommend duplicating your campaign if you want to edit its settings or recipients:
- Go to Campaigns > Email > Sent list.
- Under the name of the campaign you want to resend, click More ▼ > Duplicate.
- Make all the necessary changes before resending the campaign to other contacts.
- From the To section, select the same list as in the previous campaign you sent.
- Click Advanced options and click + Add a condition.
- Click + Add a filter > Email > Email not received.
- Select Over all time from the drop-down list.
- Click Choose which emails and choose Email name.
- Select from the list the name of the campaign you already sent and that you are about to resend.
- Click Apply condition.
You can now make any needed modifications and send your campaign to the new group of contacts you selected.
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.