Ensure your Brevo integration for Shopify or WooCommerce (v4.0.0) is up to date to access new Brevo features, such as the eCommerce dashboard that gives you all relevant data from your customers and their orders on your website.
Update your Brevo integration
- Log into your Shopify account.
- In the left sidebar, click Apps.
- Click App and sales channel settings.
- Choose Brevo from the list.
- At the very bottom of your app settings page, click Update app.
To be able to access to the eCommerce dashboard:
- From your Brevo account, go to your account drop-down > Plugins & Integrations > My Integrations tab and click your WooCommerce integration.
- After enabling Contact synchronization, click Ecommerce Attribute Synchronization.
- Toggle the Enable the sync of e-commerce attributes option to start syncing your WooCommerce data with our eCommerce dashboard.
- You can follow the syncing state of your eCommerce data.
- Click View Ecommerce Analytics to acces our eCommerce dashboard.
⏭ What's next?
- Discover our eCommerce Dashboard
- eCommerce settings
- Check your product performance with our eCommerce dashboard
- Analyze your retention dashboard to retain and gain loyal customers
- Analyze your revenue with our eCommerce dashboard