Whether you are a marketing agency managing various clients, a large organization with multiple teams, or a business owner requiring separate access for developers working on integration, with Brevo's Enterprise solution, you can collaborate with your team by letting them access their own separate sub-organizations, whilst still managing their activities from your Enterprise account.
What is the Enterprise solution and how can it benefit my business?
The Enterprise solution is available to Brevo's BrevoPlus clients and allows you to:
- easily centralize and manage all your entities with a separate dashboard and contact lists, as well as a unique API key for each sub-organization.
- manage multiple sub-organizations from a single Enterprise account, providing autonomy and consistency across your business units.
- use separate or common dedicated IPs for your sub-organizations for personalized management of deliverability.
- define users and permissions at the sub-organizations level.
- securely authenticate all users using Single Sign-On (SSO).
- receive a single invoice for all sub-organizations (with the option to invoice sub-organizations separately and independently from the Enterprise account).
What is an Enterprise account?
An Enterprise account consists of one main admin page from where you can:
- Create new sub-organizations.
- Allocate monthly consumption limits to your sub-organizations (users and emails).
- Access your sub-organizations.
- View how many credits have been used in your sub-organizations.
- View and manage the IPs assigned to your sub-organizations.
- View and manage which apps are enabled for your sub-organizations.
To learn how to create sub-organizations and allocate monthly credits, check our dedicated article Create sub-organizations.
What is a sub-organization?
A sub-organization is just like any other Brevo account, apart from the fact that it is linked to an Enterprise account, along with other sub-organizations. Sub-organizations are completely independent of each other.
From your sub-organizations, you can:
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.