Did you know you can import your Outlook contacts into your Brevo account in just two easy steps? Let’s first look at how to export an Outlook Contacts file.
1. Importing your Outlook contacts into Brevo.
1. Log onto your Outlook account.
2. Click on the top left of the Outlook menu, then select Contacts.
3. Click on “Manage”, then on “Export for Outlook.com and other services”.
4. At the bottom of your screen, you'll see the download notification.
2. Importing your new Outlook contacts into Brevo.
1. Log onto your Brevo account and go to the “Contacts” tab.
2. Click on “Add contacts”, then select “Import file” from the dropdown menu.
3. Select or create the list into which you will import your Outlook contacts.
4. Click on “Import”, select your Outlook export file and then follow the steps for importing a file into Brevo.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.