💡 Good to knowLanding pages are available for Business and BrevoPlus plans.
In this article, we will explain how to add a Facebook comment section to your landing page. This allows visitors to ask questions or see what others have to say.
1️⃣ Retrieve your landing page URL
- Go to Contacts > Landing pages.
- Create a new landing page or use an existing one.
- Once you're done creating your landing page, click Launch.
- If your landing was never published, click Publish now.
- Copy the URL of your landing page.
2️⃣ Generate "Comments plugin" code snippets
- Go to Comments Plugin Code Generator.
- Paste the URL of your landing page in the URL to comment on field.
- Click Get Code to generate the code snippets. You will need both code snippets, highlighted in red and in blue, in step 3.
3️⃣ Add the code snippets to your landing page
- Go back to your landing page and click Settings > Tracking.
- Click Done.
- Drag and drop the Code element onto your landing page.
New landing page editor Classic landing page editor
- Select the code element.
Once you're done, don't forget to re-publish your landing page for your changes to apply.
🤔 Have a question?
If you have a question, feel free to contact our support team by creating a ticket from your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us here.