The Drag & Drop Editor makes it easy to design professional-looking emails. It provides more options to customize your email and also ensures that your email looks perfect on any email client and device.
In this article, we will show you how to save time by saving certain sections of a campaign that you want to reuse in other campaigns. For example, you can save your headers and footers to avoid creating them for every campaign.
We've divided the Drag & Drop Editor articles into the following parts:
- Part 1: Editor Overview
- Part 2: Differences between style and content blocks
- Part 3: How to use content blocks?
- Part 4: Set the design style for your entire email
- Part 5: Save blocks to reuse in your campaigns - YOU ARE HERE
- Part 6: Edit emails in mobile view
- Part 7: Restore, preview, test, and save campaign design
Save and reuse blocks
💾 Save a block
You can save an entire style block or a specific content block within a layout block.
- Select the block that you want to save.
- Click the Save icon (floppy disk).
- Add a name and click Save block. Add a name that will allow you to find it easily like Header or Footer.
Your saved block will appear in the Saved blocks tab in the left panel and will automatically be available for use in other campaigns. You can save as many blocks as you want.
📥 Insert a saved block
All of your saved blocks can be accessed from the Saved blocks tab.
- Find the saved block that you want to use. Use the search and sort options to locate your block.
- Search by keyword
- Sort by name or created date.
- Drag and drop the block to your desired location in the campaign.
Manage saved blocks
🖊 Rename a saved block
You can always edit the name of your saved block to make it easier to find it later.
- Click on the pen icon (Edit) of the block that you want to rename.
- Add a new name for your block.
- Click Rename block.
The name of the block is updated.
🗑 Delete a saved block
If you no longer wish to reuse a saved block, then you can delete it completely: click on the bin icon of the block you want to delete and click Delete.
The content block will no longer be visible in your list of saved blocks.
⏩ What's next?
🤔 Have a question?
💬 Was this article helpful?
Thank you! Your feedback helps us improve this article for everyone.